Several weeks ago, I compared two all-in-two (AI2) diapers: Softbums and Gro Baby. Since my original post, I've learned some great news about Softbums! New colors have been released: sage, light blue, and red. The full host of colors, including buttercup, bubblegum and white are available again. Sarah from Softbums also informs me that a snap version of the diaper will be available for purchase (rather than by custom order) later this summer, along with some great prints!
I am very excited about this new development. Softbums is a great diaper, and customers have been asking about and anticipating these changes for months. Right now, the regular aplix version is available again from Snooty Booty, but they are going fast! In addition to the diapers, I'm pleased to annouce that I'm also carrying Softbums packages.
Do you want to get your hands on this great diaper? Besides placing a regular order, Sarah from Softbums has graciously offered up a basic Softbums cover and (3) soaker set to one lucky blog reader/customer! Here's how to enter:
1. Between June 29, 2009 and July 5, 2009, leave a blog comment to this post, telling which color you'd like if you win, what prints you'd like Sarah to offer, or any other comments you have about Softbums!
2. Any purchase made in the contest time period will receive an entry (put the word "softbums" in the comments box so that I know you want me to enter your name).
3. Followers of the blog that leave a comment to this post receive an extra entry.
4. Fans on Facebook that leave a comment to this post receive an extra entry.
5. Followers on Twitter that leave a comment to this post receive an extra entry.
6. In lieu of leaving a comment to this post, you are welcome to e-mail an entry to firstname.lastname@example.org (leave a comment to this post OR e-mail me, doing both will not count 2 entries).
On July 6th, I'll select the winner with a random integer generator and post the winner's name on this blog. Please leave any pertinent contact info so that you can claim your prize quickly. After choosing your preferred cover color, Sarah will mail you your prize directly. If the winner does not respond to contact within 1 week, a new winner will be selected.